Here are the best bodybuilding quotes
1.Stimulate don’t annihilate. ~ Lee Haney
2.Champions aren’t made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. ~ Muhammad Ali
3.Being negative and lazy is a disease that leads to pain, hardships, depression, poor health, and failure. Be proactive and give a damn to achieve success.~ Phil Heath
4.Rule of thumb: Eat for what you’re going to be doing and not for what you have done. Don’t take in more than you’re willing to burn off.~ Lee Haney
Ronnie Coleman quotes
Ronnie Coleman is a champion bodybuilder. He has won the Mr Olympia title 8 times. Ronnie Coleman is know for his heavy weights and high intensity workouts. Here are some Ronnie Coleman quotes
1.Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but don\’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight.~Ronnie Coleman
2.Hard work and training. There\’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard and aim to be the best.~
3.When you hit failure your workout has just begun.~ Ronnie Coleman
4.My biggest competition is always myself. I mean no disrespect, but I do not look at any of the guys as being my competition for the simple reason that I can\’t control how they\’re going to look. I can only control how I look.~Ronnie Coleman
5.There\’s no secrets or magic tricks to being successful in life. It\’s plain and simple. Work harder than everyone else and the only way to do that is to do it. It may sound silly but it\’s the truth and there aint nothing to it but to do it!~Ronnie Coleman
6.I always say to myself right before a tough set in the gym, Ain\’t nothin\’ to it, but to do it.~Ronnie Coleman
Arnold Motivational Quotes
1.Never follow the crowd. Go where it\’s empty.~Arnold Schwarzenegger
2.Confidence comes from victory, but strength comes from the struggle.~Arnold Schwarzenegger
3.You can have results or excuses. Not both.~Arnold Schwarzenegger
4.You must see it. You must believe it. And then you must never stop working to make it happen.~Arnold Schwarzenegger
5.Pain makes me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure.~Arnold Schwarzenegger
6.If I train the hardest, run the longest, go beyond what anyone else has the mental determination to do, I will be the winner.~Arnold Schwarzenegger
7.Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.~Arnold Schwarzenegger
Bodybuilding motivation quotes
If you are looking for motivation, here are top 7 bodybuilding motivation quotes.
1.It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.~Confucius
2.Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.~Thomas A. Edison
3.If you really want to do something, you\’ll find a way. If you don\’t, you\’ll find an excuse.~Jim Rohn
4.Your time is limited, so don\’t waste it living someone else\’s life.~Steve Jobs
5.Problems are guidelines, not stop signs!~Robert H. Schuller
6.Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.~Winston Churchill
7.Nothing will work unless you do.~Maya Angelou
Gym Quotes Bodybuilding
1. The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That\’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they\’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.~Arnold Schwarzenegger
2. They can crack jokes. They can sit back and analyze and criticize and make all the fun they want. But I\’m living my life, I\’m doing it. What are you doing?~Kai Greene
3. The clock is ticking. Are you becoming the person you want to be?~ Greg Plitt
4. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.~ Bruce Lee
5. What hurts today makes you stronger tomorrow.~ Jay Cutler
6. If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.~ Dwayne Johnson
Rich Piana Quotes
1. My arms and chest were always the hardest for me. I obsessed over my arms for 32 years! I did everything to bring them up: for 2 years, I did mini arm workouts every night before bed! ~Rich Piana
2. You need to be aware, educated, and willing to do whatever it takes to remain healthy and keep the body healthy. ~Rich Piana
3. I\’ve gone up and down in my weight – I know my body. And for me, it\’s easy to go up or down.~Rich Piana
4. I usually listen to my body and train the body parts that I feel are strong for that particular day.~Rich Piana
5. The truth is, for highly competitive bodybuilders, everyone eats the same – oatmeal, chicken, rice – and everyone cuts carbs out at night.~Rich Piana
6. Most people in the world wouldn’t last 2 min in our world. We literally destroy ourselves everyday to make us a little bit better.~Rich Piana
7. It will always be about working your ass off and being consistent to be successful at anything in life!~Rich Piana
8.Eat real fucking food and train your ass off! It’s not complicated but it is hard work. That’s why you have to fucking love it.~Rich Piana
9. I think the biggest mistake people make is not believing in themselves enough.~Rich Piana
Dorian Yates Quotes
1.Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you\’re not laying a brick down. Somebody else is.~Dorian Yates
2. If I listened to my instincts, I\’d be down at the pub chasing women, not under a 400 pound bar squatting~Dorian Yates
3. If those guys with better genes trained as hard and intense as me, I wouldn`t stand a chance!~Dorian Yates
4. The single biggest mistake that most beginners make is putting 100% of their effort into the positive (concentric) part of the rep, while paying no attention to the negative (eccentric) segment. ~Dorian Yates
5. At the end of the day it\’s not a weight contest, it\’s a visual contest. And it doesn\’t matter what you say you weigh, if you don\’t look that big then you don\’t look that big.~Dorian Yates
6. During weight cutting your mind plays tricks on you.~Dorian Yates
Looking for bodybuilding Captions. Here are some short bodybuilding captions that you can use on your social media or when you want some motivation.
1.Get fit in the gym, lose weight in the kitchen.
2.Know your worth.
3.Work until your idols become your rivals.
4.Don\’t afraid to fail. Be afraid not to try.
5.My best is yet to come.
6.Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
7.Being defeated is optional.
8.Don\’t stop when you are tired, stop when you are done.
9.When you are giving up, someone is still doing.
1o,Be patient, the results will speak for themselves.
Bodybuilding Quotes for haters
1.People will always judge you because of your physique
2. Be so good they cant ignore you
3. Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but don’t nobody want to lift heavy ass weights
4. I Don’t Lose People, People Lose Me.
5. Be Better in real Life Not on Social Media.
6. Love Your Haters, They Are Your Biggest Fans.
7. No one Care About Your Story Until You Win.
8. Remind Them Who the F**k You Are.
9.I’m Not Ignoring You, I’m Busy Build My Own Empire.
10.May Be They Hate Me, Because I’m Too Good.
11.Work Until, Your Name need No Introduction.
12.Never Explain Yourself To other.. Show Them.
Kai Greene Quotes
1. Is it 10g of protein more or 10g of protein less, who cares, just get started.~ Kai Greene
2.They can crack jokes. They can sit back and analyze and criticize and make all the fun they want. But I’m living my life, I’m doing it. What are you doing?~ Kai Greene
3.You have to think it before you can do it. The mind is what makes it all possible.~ Kai Greene
4.Do not let yourself be contaminated by others’ ideas of what is best for you. Cast aside the shackles of destructive thinking.~ Kai Greene
5.I’ve found my true calling in life, and I’m living life on my terms.~ Kai Greene
6.What am I doing with my life? Am I just going to some humdrum job that I don’t really want to be at, doing some minuscule task, getting paid to be a mindless drone? Or am I out there living life, on my terms, the way I want to live it, doing the things I want to do?~ Kai Greene
7.The person with the biggest dreams is more powerful than the person with all the answers.~ Kai Greene
8.Get out, realize your dream, and go for it.~ Kai Greene
9.In the mind of every artist there is a masterpiece.~ Kai Greene
Funny Bodybuilding Quotes
1.Education is important, but big biceps are importanter.
2.Dear fat, prepare to die! XO, me.
3.The gym doesn’t ask silly questions, the gym understands.
4.They say money can’t buy happiness… but it can buy yoga classes. And that’s basically the same thing.
5.Stop rewarding yourself with food. You are not a dog.
6.Life has its ups and downs, we call them squats.
7.There should be a calorie refund for things that didn’t taste as good as expected.
Tom Platz Quotes
1.If you fully believe you will be successful and can visualize yourself being successful, you will succeed~Tom Platz
2.I don’t believe in luck. Luck comes to men of action.~Tom Platz
3.Bodybuilding has been my life; if it weren’t for bodybuilding, I don’t know what I’d be doing. I look at bodybuilding as who I am.~Tom Platz
4.Having a clear-cut passion and a need, an innate need to explore that passion. That’s what fuels your endeavor.~Tom Platz
5.Some people like to live without too much risk. They’re satisfied leading a safe existence. This attitude of caution infiltrates into their goals. Every successful athlete – or businessperson – enjoys taking calculated risks. You have to. Especially in the gym when you’re squatting 500 for reps and you can’t get one more but grunt out ten. Your nose starts bleeding, you fall into the rack and that’s set one.~Tom Platz
6.When you promise yourself something, make a commitment, you can’t give up. Because, when you’re in the gym, you have to fulfill the promise you made to yourself. The people who can self motivate – in any field – are usually the ones who win. Regardless of talent.~Tom Platz
Phil Heath Quotes
1.The Gym is my anchor and it’s what keeps me grounded. It’s MY TIME to become a better version of myself.~Phil Heath
2.Actually to be a champion your goal is to be a little bit better each day, making sure that every day is an opportunity to be at your best.~Phil Heath
3.I think a lot of people will, say oh he’s genetically gifted, oh he’s this and that. Get over it people, I worked my ass off.~Phil Heath
4.Being Negative and Lazy is a disease that leads to pain, hardship, depression, poor health and failure. Be pro active, and give a damn to achieve success!~Phil Heath
5.There’s no way in hell I could have achieved what I have without being a good student and listening to the wisdom of others.~Phil Heath
6.The mindset of a champion is that I put myself in a certain situation to win, I don’t play to lose, I dont prepare to lose, I hate second place and I definitely don’t like silver.~Phil Heath
7.If it was easy everyone would be a champion, so you’ve got to decide if you’re that person that’s going to be a champion.~Phil Heath
Frank Zane Quotes
1.Being weak is a choice, so is being strong.~Frank Zane
2.Live your life by the hour, not by the day. What will you achieve in the next hour?~Frank Zane
3.Continuity is how you build a physique.~Frank Zane
4.To be successful in bodybuilding, you have to be a good observer.~Frank Zane
5.A lot of guys have better genes, but if you work hard and consistently, you can outperform them.~Frank Zane
6.The more you’re obsessed by something, the better chance you have of achieving it.~Frank Zane
7.Back in the day, I took a lot of supplements and tons of amino acids. Still do. But back then it was pretty unusual. That’s how I got the nickname The Chemist.~Frank Zane
Bodybuilding Quotes for Instagram
Here are our top bodybuilding quotes for Instagram. If you are looking for bodybuilding motivation images, check below.
1.Dont be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.~Lebron James
2. You\’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder your work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn\’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it\’s parallel to how hard you work. ~Joe Manganiello
3. Dreams Don\’t work unless You Do. ~John C.Maxwell
4. Hold the Vision, Trust the Process~Anonymous
5. Impossible is Just an Opinion~Paulo Coelho